601 Cleveland St #390
Clearwater, Florida 33755
American School of Natural Health (ASNH) is looking for a stable and effective person with an interest in natural health, to recruit students into our online programs and courses.
Contact Name: Hermann Keppler
ASNH is an international school that trains future and established health professionals in natural therapies. All our courses are 100% Online. Together with its sister college CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine), ASNH is one of the world leading colleges for natural therapies.
Working for ASNH is not just about making good money but also about changing peoples’ lives and health and having a positive impact in our society.
Our location: 601, Cleveland Street. Suite 390. Clearwater, FL, 33755. USA
As our main registrar, you will attract leads and enlighten them on our exclusive teaching methodologies; you will sell them our course packages according to their learning & career desires and you will take care of them so that they are ensured to succeed at their learning and in their careers.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process leads that are obtained through our marketing actions
• Provide information to those who reach for our course packages
• Close them adequately on what is right to sell them
• Assist potential students in making the best éducation décisions
• Maintain and keep improving our relationship with existing students
• Act as a true ambassador of our school AND of natural therapies.
• Conduct administrative tasks that are related to registration, servicing students and collecting dues.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 1 year of experience in selling – preferably natural therapy services or products
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong interest in natural therapy
• Comfortable with “closing the sales” (asking for money)
• Read and write English very well.
• Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus.
• Some understanding of nutrition a plus.
REQUIRED PERSONALITY AND BEHAVIORAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Passion for Natural Therapies
• Self-confident and not afraid of closing people
• Very Good Customer Service
• You must be a people person
• Looking for a Long-Term career development
• Willing to be trained and adapt to our school methodologies
• Eager and willing to burn midnight oil to learn about our program offerings.
Please do not call the office as we do not process applications on the phone. Simply submit your application to Hermann@asnh.us.