8309 Tujunga Ave
Sun Valley, California 91352
Seeking Sales & Operations Manager for start-up consulting firm for the construction industry. Two years of research and development has been done, with training programs and cutting-edge software designed, that can be implemented for constructions companies.
Ideal candidate has sales and consulting experience, as well as have experience in the construction industry specifically. Out-going personality, executive experience, willing to hold multiple hats and build the different departments of the company, being the lead executive to over-see all operations of the company.
Contact Name: Jake McCarthy
Contact Phone: 818 244 4000
Sales and Operations Manager – AIMM System™ Consulting
Consulting firm for contractors is seeking an experienced sales and operations executive. This is a start-up opportunity with a company that has completed two years of R&D to develop custom training programs and cutting-edge software designed to give contractors a proven path to profitability and success.
Today, contractors have NO road map on how to build a business and there are many misconceptions that make it nearly impossible to setup and build a multi-million-dollar company in highly competitive industries.
The AIMM (short for “Am I Making any Money”) System™ was built by experienced contractors who have weathered the pitfalls of building a company and have succeeded in building one of the most profitable landscape design-build firms in the US. Their best practices have been codified and developed into what is now the AIMM System™ program, which is being used successfully to help contractors build their own successful businesses.
The AIMM System™ coaching platform covers:
-Basics of Business
-Setting the business up to tell if they are making money or not
-Financial Planning Systems
-Successful Marketing Programs
-Complete Sales training with the needed materials
-Training for every position within a construction company
(The program includes both online training modules and one-on-one coaching.)
AIMM System™ has brought its first clients on board and is ready to grow the platform. We are hiring for multiple roles in this expansion phase.
Ideal team members will have some experience in consulting and/or construction to lend familiarity to the process and speed up on-the-job training.
This specific position will be a lead executive in the company who can manage direct sales and promotion, in addition to overseeing our client’s success through the program and assist in building up various departments within the company as we grow.
• Manage all sales functions to bring in new businesses for the AIMM System™ program
• Oversee the onboarding of new clients into the program
• Own the client success process from start to finish, and ensure excellent results are being achieved through the coaching and training programs
• Promote and deliver seminars and webinars to market the company and its services
• Build up a marketing and sales team to drive company growth into the future
• Assist in building the core executive team of the company
• Advise company management as to successes and any shortcomings in the program and its delivery so it can be improved over time
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Sales experience, preferably for a similar product or industry
• Ability to organize projects well with attention to detail
• Computer-literate (must be able to use Microsoft Office suite proficiently and be able to learn new software programs – we will train staff on our proprietary internal systems)
• Prior executive experience, with a track record of producing substantial growth within a company or a specific division of a company
• Comfortable working in a start-up environment (i.e. fast-paced, ability to multi-task and re-focus roles as the company expands)
• Team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and assist other departments of the company when needed to ensure success
• Some experience in consulting and/or construction work is desired but not mandatory
Competitive Salary DOE, may include Employee Stock Option Program