Are you looking for an opportunity to join a well-established, expanding practice where your expertise and hard work will be appreciated and rewarded? If so, this could be the right opportunity for you.
A local practice is hiring an Office Manager. This is a full-time position.
Contact Name: Bud Reichel
Contact Phone: 727 638 9062
We offer a great working environment with a big emphasis on teamwork. We also have an ongoing commitment to training our staff and offering them the opportunity to grow professionally.
The ideal applicant will have familiarity with the Hubbard Management Technology and previous successful experience working in, or managing, a practice. We are not concerned with the type of practice.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- A high affinity for and enjoyment in helping people
- Ability to work efficiently and be very productive on a daily basis
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and follow through to completion
- Effective, friendly communication with patients and colleagues
- Competitive spirit and a strong desire to exceed goals and maximize opportunities
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct the team of a busy, productive office to achieve the office goals.
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, including base pay and an individual production bonus.
So, if you are looking to continue your career with a busy, team-oriented practice this could be exactly what you are looking for!