11800 30th Court N
St. Petersburg, Florida 33716
MGE: Management Experts, Inc. is a practice management training organization for dentist, dental specialists and dental office staff headquartered int St. Petersburg, FL with a branch office in Glendale, CA.
We service clients in the United States and Canada. Arguably the largest dental practice management company in the country, if not the world. We have trained tens of thousands on such subjects as management, case acceptance, marketing, executive skills, financial planning and leadership.
Recently voted one of the Top Workplaces in the Tampa area by the Tampa Times.
Contact Name: Jackie Millsap
Contact Phone: 727 530 4277
JOB DUTIES of the Finance Director
• Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance & potential risks.
• Perform regular financial analysis
• Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company departments
• Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
• Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance
• Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
• Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
• Handling of Taxes
• Basic Accounting
• Management of Accounts
REQUIRED AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
o Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field preferred but not required.
o Experience in financial management
o Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
o An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
o Regard for detail and accuracy
o Computer Savvy
Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Salary Range $60,000 - $80,000
Send your resume to JackieM@mgeonline.com or call 727 530-4277 to make an appointment.