7800 Woodley Ave
Van Nuys, California 91406
This is an office position with an exciting, growing, privately owned telecommunications technology company. You will be assisting a high level executive at the company so their focus can be on continuing to expand the company.
Contact Name: Yvonne Estefano
Contact Phone: 818 922 1192
Immediate opening for reliable and committed Exec Assistant with pleasant attitude who is willing to learn in a company environment.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing tasks and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. They will have experience working in a busy office environment, have great time management skills and knowledge of computers. You will work on a one-on-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
You will be expected to coordinate office activities/scheduling/appointments, manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.). You will be expected to represent the company in an upbeat and professional manner.
The right candidate should have the ability to take initiative and adapt to a fast-paced environment and be looking for stable, long-term employment.
You will need to have an understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) Excellent composition and writing skills are a must, as is the ability to think on your feet, problem solve, and learn how the executive thinks. You will need to remain calm and collected under pressure; and should embrace ownership of your role.
- Impeccable calendar management (EXTREMELY important)
- Travel planning & booking
- Correspondence for appointments and meetings
- Researching when support is needed to find a solution
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Accurately capturing key action items to ensure nothing falls through the cracks - you need to keep up with and remind the executive of items that need to be done
- Opening, sorting and distributing email inbox and other communications
- Full time
- Flexibility with schedule is highly desirable
- High energy level and a positive attitude
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and quickly adapt
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum 2 years in a professional/corporate environment
- California Driver’s License and ability to drive with own vehicle
- Health, Vision & Dental insurance
- Competitive vacation time benefits
- 401k with company match
- Fitness/Yoga/Gym membership company discounts
- Equipped onsite kitchens including coffee & tea
- Onsite game room with ping pong, pool, pop-a-shot, foosball & more
- Onsite "Zen" relaxation room with napping chairs & massage chair
- Weekly onsite car washes while you work
- Fabulous regular company award parties, with catered food trucks, entertainment and more!
- Open and welcoming environment with monthly company meetings with the CEO
- Discounts on personal cell phone plans
- Active Fun Committee with regularly planned fun events
- Plenty of parking